The Simplicity™ ASU takes innovation, technology and performance to the next level. Clear, intuitive V6 controls and a modular design make it simple to install, operate and maintain. With a distinctive new orange ceramic coating, this compact unit features an HMI and hopper lid swivel for flexible configurations, while its small internal reservoir and auto feeding system rivals “tankless” systems. To match the production needs optimally, at the 16 kg hopper (only) a pre-melt grid can be mounted to increase the adhesive melt rate and two piston pumps can be mounted to double the delivery rate, which make Simplicity™ unique and exceptional in his class.
The Simplicity™ adhesive supply unit features a modular design that makes it simple to install, operate and maintain. Its unique design and performance features set it apart from the competition, minimizing downtime and maximizing flexibility and reliability.
• “Turn it on and walk away” convenience makes it an outstanding value
• Vertically integrated pump with easy-spin pump filter
• Easy-to-operate single board control eliminates the need for extensive training
• Melt-On-Demand technology eliminates charring and reduces maintenance
• Dual piston pump capabilities (16 kg unit only)
• All-in-one filter/regulator with integrated pre-filter and coalescing filter
Most suppliers will agree that adhesive degradation is the number one cause of downtime on hot melt equipment. To address this problem, ITW Dynatec has patented a “Melt-on-Demand” system. ITW Dynatec’s vertical, unheated hoppers only melt the amount of adhesive required by the application. Most of the hot melt adhesive in the hopper remains at a much lower temperature, perhaps even solid state. The added benefits of melting only the adhesive required are quicker start-ups, reduced energy costs, better viscosity control, and reduced fumes.
• Less Energy Consumption – The Dynamelt uses less energy than conventional equipment by heating only the adhesive in the lower portion of the hopper. There is no need to waste energy and manufacturing time melting/maintaining the entire contents of the hopper.
• Operator Safety> – The adhesive in the top of the hopper remains in a cooler, often solid state and reduces the operator’s potential for burns. Also, adhesive splash-back when filling the hopper is reduced.
• Faster System-Ready – The Dynamini Series does not have to melt all of the adhesive, so it is ready for operation much faster than conventional equipment.
• Adhesive Degradation is Greatly Reduced –By only melting the required amount of adhesive, the common problem of charring is minimized. When adhesive is replenished using conventional equipment, the solid, more dense adhesive falls to the bottom of the hopper causing older glue to move to the top of the hopper. By doing this, adhesive is subject to longer heat exposure which is one of the main causes of char. This does not happen with Melt-On-Demand. The molten glue at the bottom of the hopper is used first. Another important benefit is that all of the heat is applied at the bottom of the hopper using Melt-On-Demand, so char build-up on the side walls of the hopper is minimized.
• Reduced Maintenance – With Melt-On-Demand, equipment maintenance will be reduced. Frequency of Periodic hopper draining to purge char is greatly reduced, and filter and nozzle clogging will be reduced as well.
• Seven-Year Hopper Warranty