DGII™Glue Applicators, Products Dynamic HT
The DG IITM Hot Melt Hand Applicators robust design & reliable performance make it ideal for manually dispensing adhesive in a variety of patterns.
Rotary swivel or ball swivel with top or bottom hose connection.
Ergonomic handle with a clear sight line to the nozzle tip.
Rugged and durable glass-filled nylon construction.
DG IITM Hot Melt Hand Applicator
The DG IITM is designed for durability and flexibility. Adhesive output may be oriented for straight or right angle application with a variety of available bead and spiral spray nozzles. The DG IITM applicator can be set up for bottom- entry or top-entry hose connection.
- Rotary or ball swivel with top or bottom hose connection.
- Ergonomic handle with a clear sight line to the nozzle tip.
- Easy to change cartridge-style heater and sensor.
- Four-finger trigger with built-in trigger lock.
- Straight or right angle nozzle adapter.
- Bead or swirl applications.
- The rotary swivel is useful when the hose is connected at the bottom of the hand applicator. The movement of the applicator can control the hose position
- The ball swivel is useful when the hose is connected at the top of the hand applicator and the applicator is suspended from the hose or a tool balancer
- Two-finger trigger configurations available
- Right angle bead and swirl nozzle configuration available
- Electrical: 80Watts at 120 or 240 VAC 1 Phase 50/60 Hz
|Operating temperature range||38°C to 232°C (100°F to 450°F)|
|Viscosity range||0 - 80,000 cps|
|Pneumatic pressure range to solenoid||48 - .96 MPa (70 - 140 psi) (for swirl application only)|
|Supply voltage setup 1||120 VAC 60 Hz|
|Supply voltage setup 2||240 VAC 50 Hz|
|Height||22.2 cm (8.74 in)|
|Depth||22.5 cm (8.46 in)|
|Width||4.2 cm (1.65 in)|
Mo-Fri: 8:00 - 16:00
Bank Pekao S.A.
PLN: 51 1240 6670 1111 0010 8716 8735