BF MicroBead™ – Auto Adhesive Applicator D
The BF MicroBead™ applicator is available with single-port or dual-port pivoting modules, providing flexibility for set-up and reduction of the number of applicators required. It’s smaller, more compact design simplifies installation and maintenance while rapid cycle speeds make it an ideal choice for high-speed applications. Its air open/air close design provides accurate and uniform adhesive patterns and bead placement while the built-in filter helps maintain a clean nozzle orifice.
• Integrated needle and self-cleaning nozzle virtually eliminate adhesive stringing. (Micro Optima module)
• Dual-port pivoting modules simplify set-up by providing simple adjustment of bead placement.
• Adjustable needle stroke sets adhesive flow for extreme accuracy. (Micro Adjustable module)
• On/Off cycle speeds of 3.5 milliseconds is ideal for high-speed applications.
• Cover increases safety and promotes energy efficiency.
• Industry exclusive built-in filter captures debris and minimizes nozzle clogging.
• Compact size provides for easy installation into packaging machinery.
• Insulated thermoplastic cover increases safety by reducing operator exposure to hot surfaces.
• Enhanced built-in filter captures debris and reduces downtime due to clogged nozzles.
The Dynatec Difference
The BF MicroBead applicator module is designed to operate as an air open/air close system that does not rely on a spring to close the orifice during operation. The result is both cleaner cutoffs and superior operation over a longer operating lifespan. While this feature may be optional on competitive modules, only
ITW Dynatec offers this feature standard on the BF MicroBead adhesive applicator.
Video: Benefits of BF MicroBead Applicator